Chapter 3Rights and responsibilities of employees, employers, organisations etc. Part 3-3Industrial action
Division 9Payments relating to periods of industrial action
(3) If the notice is given under paragraph 471(4)(c)of the Act, it must also state that the employee will not be entitled to any payment for a day on which the employee engages in the partial work ban.
3.24Manner of giving notice about partial work ban
(1) For paragraph 471(7)(b) of the Act, this regulation prescribes how the employer may give employees notice for paragraph 471(1)(c) or (4)(c) of the Act.
(2) The employer may give the notice to the employee personally.
(3) The employer may send the notice by pre-paid post to:
(a) the employee's residential address; or
(b) a postal address nominated by the employee.
(4) The employer may send the notice to:
(a) the employee's email address at work; or
(b) another email address nominated by the employee.
(5) The employer may fax the notice to:
(a) the employee's fax number at work; or
(b) the employee's fax number at home; or
(c) another fax number nominated by the employee.
Compilation No. 36
Fair Work Regulations 2009
Compilation date: 11/09/2021